9:30am saturday 11th sept, 2021
kirby bree fitness
9:30am – 10:30am Saturday 11th September, 2021
We are so excited to announce our open day for new members!
It’s time to start putting yourself first and make a change. If you have been thinking about joining Kirby Bree Fitness or just want to see what we’re all about, this event is for you!
What to expect on the Open Day
- Meet and greet with our owner Kirby, trainers Ash & Helen
- Welcome Pack on arrival
Lucky door prizes
- 2 x 2 weeks free training valued at $100
- 1-hour Massage with Sally Petrassi Muscle Therapy
- Nutrition booklet “What to eat & When to eat”
- Kirby our owner talking all things nutrition
- Ash our trainer talking about our Mums & Bubs Classes
- Helen our trainer talking all things about our classes, how they work, what they are
- Sally from Sal Petrassi Muscle Therapy also runs our stretch & release classes. Sally will be doing 10-minute head, shoulder massages
- Erin from Female Focus Physiotherapy will be doing free health assessments
Our open day is focused on allowing women in our community to come along and see what Kirby Bree Fitness is all about, who we are, what we do, and why we would be a good fit for you.
We also know how important seeing a women’s health physio is, and massage/stretch & release so we wanted to bring these 2 amazing women in business into the open day so you can chat with them.
SECURE YOUR FREE TICKET HERE
Registration for each attendee is required due to COVID-19. Places are strictly limited.
We can’t wait to see you there!
Saturday 11th September, 2021
I’m absolutely loving your classes & seeing results just makes me want to strive to achieve more… so happy to have come this far not just with my weight but my energy levels, fitness, body confidence & learning when & what to eat…
Since I started training with Kirby Bree Fitness, I’ve lost 11kg & 26cm. I’m back into clothes I was in on my honeymoon (9 years & 3 kids ago!!)